Exciting news, folks! I’m launching my first ever public program on June 18-19 in Adelaide, Australia. Speakeasy is a two-day workshop for a small group of mid to senior level women who want to communicate more confidently, effectively and authentically. I designed the program specifically for women who are smart, self-motivated and positive in outlook, but who believe that they do not show their full potential in the following situations:
- Public speaking opportunities
There are a few programs out there that teach the basics of speaking to groups. Speakeasy is different, for three reasons:
1. Speakeasy deals head-on with participants’ fears of speaking, providing evidence-based tools and techniques to conquer nerves. Participants leave the workshop with increased confidence and self-assurance that can be sustained long term.
2. Speakeasy draws on the latest performance psychology theories, but is organised entirely around constant practice and feedback. Participants are asked to lean into discomfort and try the tools, then hone their new skills after receiving quality feedback. Speakeasy participants come away from the workshop with the ability to:
- Nail their opening
- Engage their audience
- Speak with authority
- Use the space purposefully
- Shape their content effectively
3. Speakeasy is designed in a way that creates a safe, energised and fun environment in which a small group of women are empowered to take risks, provide and receive fearless feedback and fulfill their true potential as speakers. Taking a strengths-based approach, participants develop an approach to speaking that is authentic, engaging and effective.
- Dates: Monday June 18 and Tuesday June 19
- Time: 9.30am -4.30pm each day
- Where: Chianti Classico – 160 Hutt St Adelaide
- Price: $1,200 per participant (excl. GST)
- A delicious Italian morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided
Speakeasy is limited to a group of 20 women only – first in, best dressed.
How to book a spot
Please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking details.
Speakeasy is designed and facilitated by Dr Gemma Munro, an Adelaide-based coach and facilitator and the Director of Inkling Coaching. Gemma has a PhD in performance psychology and ten years’ experience working with senior-level leaders to maximise their performance and enjoyment at work.
Gemma is an accomplished public speaker herself. She is known across South Australia as a highly skilled facilitator with an engaging, energetic and compassionate approach. She has presented her research nationally and internationally, and has won several prizes for her speaking. Gemma is also a long-time performer, having toured Europe, the United States and Asia as a classical and folk singer. She understands performance nerves, having experienced them first-hand, and she is deeply interested in helping others to get the fear out of the way and experience joy and success at work.
Visit www.inklingcoaching.com for testimonials from clients and participants who have worked with Gemma.
Please feel free to contact Gemma on 0438 388 654 or email@example.com.